Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012


Often as we walk through life were looking into a haze. Our sights are set on the things not yet seen, obscured from view by the noise and unknowns of life. But it’s only through our daily relationship with Christ that we can begin to understand where to step next. Sometimes we hear God’s voice or see His sandal prints in the dust. But more often than not it’s when His serenity floods our heart with confidence, when His transcendent peace puts our heart at ease from all our own wisdom and understanding and we step out completely vulnerable to God. This peace does not come to us through a frozen state of waiting and question but by worshiping our creator through faithfulness, obedience and trust.

                                                           **------------------------------------**


All the way my savior leads me; What have I to ask beside?

Can I doubt His tender mercy, Who through life has been my guide?

Heavenly peace divinest comfort, Here by faith in Him to dwell!

For I know what e’er befall me, Jesus doeth all things well;

For I know what e’er befall me, Jesus doeth all things well.

No comments:

Post a Comment